Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm Basically Starring in "This Is Forty" (the "Knocked Up" sequel)

So I'm basically starring in Judd Apatow's "Knocked Up" sequel, "This is Forty" starring Paul Rudd, Jason Segal, Leslie Mann, and Megan Fox.

Yesterday, my oldest friend (since I was 8, yes that's 15 years of glorious friendship), my boyfriend, and I went to the Chipotle opening to get free burritos. Well, that was a failure because the opening was the day before - but instead we BASICALLY starred in movie.

There were a lot of trailers and equipment set up on the street that I live on. We walked from my apartment around the corner to Chipotle and found gawkers and gazers trying to get a glimpse of whatever was going on at the corner Coffee Bean. So we got our Chipotle "Mexican" cuisine and sat watching people walk by to peer in the window, and the crew rearranging the set.

On our way out we basically were in a scene in the movie...

And when I say basically I mean that we looked in the window and saw Paul Rudd filming with a hairy man (could have been Jason Segal?). Megan Fox was nearby, but we didn't actually see her in the flesh. This was my friend's first celeb siting (even though she's lived in LA for a year now...).
This is basically what I saw...
Look for my legs whenever the movie comes out (in the scene where they're at the Coffee Bean, duh!). My friend was wearing an orange dress, and I was wearing a grey pencil skirt. Seriously, we're like totally movie stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.