Monday, August 8, 2011

La Surfeza

When I got the text from my friend Alex that said the beer company he was working for (Pacifico) was sponsoring a a pub crawl for the US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach for free, I really had to think long and hard about whether or not I wanted to go.

JUST KIDDING, duh :)

Recap of the night’s festivities:

VIP pass and beer #1

The owner of the pizza place on our pub crawl came over to check if we were having a good time, and one thing led to another (another 3 tequila shots) and he admitted to us that he was the real-life Sunshine that was in Remember the Titans! No this isn’t actually cool at all, but all the free boozing makes everything exciting!

Oh hello PoPo

...Obviously after a few more drinks

The next day the girls left but with my VIP pass that extended all weekend, there was no way I was going to leave. I called some friends that I knew lived close by and after going thru traffic of the THOUSANDS of people, I found parking 2 miles away and headed over to the next VIP lounge. More free beer, Wahoo’s fish tacos, a crazy photo booth, and plenty of entertaining creeps. And then the MGMT concert on the beach!



(This is not me) But fun nonetheless!

What a great summer weekend :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.