Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You Can Find Me In Da Club

The drunk dude @Voyeur in Downtown San Diego thought he was all hard for breaking out the C-walk in the VIP table area on Saturday night. Little did he know that the white brunette with the 3 inch Jessica Simpson heels and Nordstrom jumper was about to show him up.
Back in high school when I was on the basketball team, some girls that I played with thought it would be fun to watch me C-walk. Catching people off guard when I do this is just so entertaining I can't stop myself!

In the pic:
Guy with his shirt off -- too embarrassed that I was just way better than him and can't even bare to watch.
Guy with hat yelling -- "Damn girl! Where'd you learn those moves?!"
Guy in white shirt -- "You need to come back EVERY Saturday!!"

I've kind of realized that the C-Walk is too outdated tho..anyone want to teach me how to Dougie? ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For some reason I always thought it was the sea-walk...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.