Friday, July 29, 2011

Today’s Fave Rave: LEMONADE


Is it called an obsession when you eat at the same place 3 times a week?

Lemonade on Beverly. OBSESSED.

It’s a gourmet marketplace/buffet with all organic food in combinations that you would never think to put together yourself and it is absolutely DELICIOUS!

They have about 10 different seasonal lemonade flavors, I think my favorite right now is Blood Orange. And their dessert bar...don’t even get me started (half-marathon minded!!)

It’s on Beverly/Doheny in Beverly Hills and luckily it’s right down the street from my office so we all get to go there all the
time.

Not only that but they opened one a few miles from my apartment in Brentwood. Lunch and dinner covered! Amazing!

BEWARE: It is HIGHLY addictive. Don’t say I didn’t warn you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.